A downloadable game for Windows
Electrified is a simple 2D platformer.
Use jump and dash to run around the world of Eleton!
Nova's mission is to recover all the Prisum Cubes.
The playground is a lot of fun, but beware of the needles and saws.
-- Install instructions --
Unzip the folder and launch [ELECTRIFIED.exe]
-- Features --
* Available only for Windows(64bit)
* Duration is about 60 min
* Only for Xbox 360 Controller (Others not verified)
-- Controls --
If you like the game, we will really appreciate it if you can share or even stream the game.
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, LÖVE, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Electrified.zip 68 MB
- V2.0 :Several improvements for player's movementSep 07, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Overall the game is pretty fun, and the concept is really cool. I liked the music a lot (specially the one in the final level), makes it way more intense. The dash feels really good and the level design is really interesting. Sound design is nice too.
Now, the physics kind of make the game quite more tough and painful than it actually is.
- The ceiling corner adjusting feels way too excessive, and usually makes most jumps a nightmare to control, specially in tiny gaps. (For example, Stage 11 at the start of second checkpoint, you must take like a lot of time to properly do either a good dash into the top platform, or jump and not get either corner adjusted into the wall of spikes, or pushed back down.)
- Floor corner adjust also feels weird sometimes, making some jumps really hard to control or make you slide when trying to land. Paired with the really low air control makes a lot of sections way harder and frustrating (like Stage 20 top-most section)
- Sometimes you get a lot of missing inputs, specially jumps (This might also be related to the floor corner thing, since you usually will start sliding earlier and you cant jump off from this state). Some other times you're just running, and try to jump and won't get registered. Other times you're holding jump and a direction and the dash won't get registered.
Still, a quite fun game, I'd love to see more gameplay fix updates.
here is my run from 1 to 12 no continues had small freeze on stage 13 some what must be because i was rendering some gaming videos also added small commentary about the game here is my run
I love a good platformer. This one didn't disappoint. The controls were solid and it had a good balance of difficulty. Keep up the good work!
Very cool game! It is featured on my Week's Top 5!
Take a look!
wow is lick the fist game one nintendo color dank you for de good memory.
Hii, I've made a video about the game and wanted to share some feedback about it, hopefully it is useful to you ^^-The idea of the game is good.
-The gameplay mechanics are good but they need some work to make them feel more responsive and cohesive with the levels design as I felt a lot of inputlag sometimes and some fake inputs, that combined with how the movement is designed made going through the harder platforms more hard than expected.
-Visually the game has a very nice art style that totally fits the theme of the game.
Hopefully this is useful to you :D, also if you could subscribe that would help me a lot :)
I rageqitted at level 2... the game is just too hard for beginner losers... like me...
The aesthetic and artstyle is nice, but the platforming itself does not feel good due to these reasons:
1. You have almost no air friction. This makes the player character feel kinda like a brick you're just throwing around.
2. You cannot control your jump height. A small tap on the spacebar will send you the same height as a long hold.
Overall the game gets a 3/10 for me. A platformer without good platforming isn't fun. After I looked into it this game is pretty new and the dev's first game, so hopefully they'll improve this game or their next one.
EDIT: After a recent update the game has been improved. The jumping still feels a little off (it's really hard to do a small jump), but the air friction feels way better. The level factory is very well designed and I wanted to keep playing after the game was done. Overall I'd bump it up to a 7/10
The digital world concept it's cool, but it fails in his execution. A game with a digital/virtual theme & with a beautiful waifu/loli aren't enough to have a good game. And I say it for some factors:
1. She is very slow when jumping and running at the same time since first second from this action, and it is worse when reaching very near platforms.
2. Using the mouse for the dash is sometimes not feasible. In certain PCs the cursor doesn't recognize the program or it is outside and when you click it will exit on the window.
I would recommend that you also use the buttons W/S for WASD or Z/X for arrows.
3. The level design it would also need some improvements.
For example, It gets repetitive (until distracts) that the levels are full of spikes until they cover in areas where they are unnecessary (despite small variations).
The names from some stages (like 3, 4 or 12 "Ninja House") indicate that perhaps they need backgrounds that accompany the virtual aesthetics of the game. Along with tileset variations it would make more recognizable to the player.
The start zones from each stage look very similar to each other.
P.D.: Due to the 3 factors that I already mentioned, the stage 4 it's very tedious to pass.